Eden: Renaissance is a thrilling turn-based puzzle adventure set in a luxurious world, offering a deep and moving storytelling.
Play as Ran, a young archaeologist who, after joining the golem Eden in his quest, will see his fate tied to the very survival of Planet Earth! Think, explore, unlock Eden's forgotten skills to master the Elements, and cooperate with Eden on your journey to save the world...
- More that 100 unique puzzles
- Enjoy the beauty of 7 stunning unique environments
- 45+ puzzle mechanics to explore and have fun with
- Take advantage of both characters and experience their synergy in gameplay
- Immerse yourself in the story through more than 30 minutes of in-game and illustrated cut-scenes
- Collect more than 100 hidden items to unlock 9 different outfits
- Enjoy a (puzzling!) mini-game
Embark upon an extraordinary journey and play through more than a hundred of tricky, hand-crafted levels, wrapped around a captivating story-line.
You play as Ran, an young and adventurous archaeologist who is about to discover the best kept secret of human history. As part of an archaeological expedition in Antarctica, Ran spends most of his time studying artifacts his team digs out. A true calling for him… being a nerd helps a lot!
One of his latest finding is a mysterious Crystal that doesn't seem to match with any of the elements of the periodic table, and that, once cracked open, revealed a cube that seemed to be coming from another world!
Following the pulsing light this cube emits, Ran is led into a huge icy cave, where he encounters what appears to be an unknown life form...
Befriend one of these unknown creatures, Eden, help it recover its full power and master the natural elements, cooperate with it to find your way out... and in the meantime, accomplish something much greater... like.. saving the World!